28 days from the relaunch on September 19th!
Gen Con 50 was a huge success! We'd like to thank all the playtesters and backers that stopped by to say hello (even play a game!). Game balance is solid and starting with four resources helped speed up the beginning of the game. Adding a new 3 denomination coin had mixed reviews, so we'll do some more evaluation.
On to the News!
- Art for the new icons are in, we are busy updating the cards and we will update the website by the end of the week.
- Work continues with Tantrum House on updating the Kickstarter page. We had to wait until the new icons were in before we started all the card graphic work.
- All games are out to the reviewers. We also sent a game to Richard Ham @ Rahdo runs through. We should have 6 new reviews for the Kickstarter.
We continue to need your support, rating and comments on Board Game Geek.
Demos of the game will be at three conventions during the Kickstarter.
- Cincitycon October 6-8th (Cincinnati, OH)
- Queen city Conquest Sept 8-9th (Buffalo, NY)
- Oddmall Hallowondrous October 14-15th (Toledo, OH)
Thanks again everyone and keep getting the word out. With your help, we'll get funded the 1st day, work fast on stretch goals and get the game to you as soon as possible.
We'll update everyone in 2 weeks on our progress.
Mike, Craig, and Charlie