3.92 - Length of Game Play
4.13 - Interactivity
4.21 - Ease of Learning
4.65 - Originality
4.42 - Game Decisions
3.75 - Player Down Time
4.69 - Fun / Enjoyable
4.25 - TOTAL Average Score
88% said they buy it
While these numbers are really good, we do have room for improvement (Length of Play and Player Down Time). We don't want just good, we want great. Many playtesters are playing for the first time, so it is understandable their first game takes a little longer and other players take a little longer on their turns.
So with everything taken into consideration, here are the major issues we are addressing:
- We need to develop a short version of a 4-player game that runs 45 to 60 minutes.
- We need to develop a full version of a 4-player game that runs 90 to 120 minutes (or less).
- Tweak the card designs and encode the cards with more symbols (faster learning, international friendly and less math)
- Re-balance to make crafting a little easier (speeds up the game) but without making it too easy.
- Keep our special card text simple
That's all for this week. We've started planning for our kickstarter in January 2017... More on that soon.