We are pleased to announce the relaunch of Dwarven Smithy on Kickstarter - Sept 19th at 10 am EST. If we pushed the date any later, it would bump up into the holiday season.
Thanks to everyone who sent messages and gave feedback on the previous campaign. We’ve taken all the comments and reviewed them. The overall good news is the last project looked great, just didn’t get the start it needed or advertised enough to get the word out. We can’t list everything, but here are some highlights of things we’ll improve on the relaunch.
- Lower the funding goal to around 10k
- Include shipping in pledge prices in the US, CA and UK and give a discount to all other countries
- Metal Coins as an add-on
- Add more pledge levels, such as a Print and Play digital version, basic, multiple and collector edition levels
- More reviewers, more conventions, getting the word out more
- Looking at custom playmats add-on but finding a good company and price is a challenge
- Update some of the images, videos and change some positioning on the Kickstarter page
- Updates to the icons, cards and rules
We’ll follow up in August and September to keep you informed of our progress and build momentum. As always, thanks for your support and keep spreading the word about Dwarven Smithy on social media.
~ Mike, Craig and Charlie of Flatworks Gaming